The album campaign finishes on Thursday. Don’t forget, this album looks and sounds really cool, please go and pledge if you can. I recently sent out a free download off the album and although I can’t see who has downloaded it I can see how many have been downloaded. Now if everyone who’s downloaded it actually bought the album, we could make the next one at Rockfield studios, think about that!
I’m not complaining though. Maybe some of you don’t like it or it’s just not your cup of tea. I’m going to send out another free track off the album later tonight and see if the same amount of people take that one. If you do and like both tracks then you should buy it, probably, I don’t know? I’m just happy to be making music and want to carry on and although I realise I can’t go to Rockfield I’m more than happy to be alive and kicking and making the music I want to…at this moment in time.
KEEP MUSIC EVIL as BJM would say!
Here is a list of what this album is worth, or, other things you could have instead of buying the album for a tenner….
- 3.8 takeaway cups of coffee – at roughly £2.60 for a medium cappuccino, you can buy a coffee every other day of the working week instead of 9 glorious tracks of music.
- Head to the cinema. At £9.30 for an adult ticket, you can shake off the stress from the week without having to listen to this album at all.
- Treat yourself to two 11-inch pizzas from your favourite pizza takeaway. Shop around for the best deals and forget about getting this retro looking style CD on green vinyl.
- Not a fan of pizza? Don’t buy Six By Seven – EX and go for the healthy option and grab yourself around 28.5 apples instead!
- Keep up to date with all the latest news with the 18 newspapers you’d be able to purchase. Or, get your information about Trump being a twat off the internet and buy the record instead.
- Gone are the days you could buy 10 lottery tickets for a tenner, these days you can get your hands on five to try your hand at winning the jackpot! You’ll quite probably never win though and this album comes in a lovely wallet with inner bag and cello-wrapped and will keep nice for a long long time!
- Want to get fit? For £10 a week you could buy a gym membership and get toned for the big Christmas office party. Or forget that shit and listen to some cool krautrock and smoke a large one and treat yourself to a whiskey.
- Men can go out and grab themselves a new look with a haircut at their local barber, coming in at £8-10 a week. Save the money and grow your hair like Damo Suzuki from Can and listen to 45 minutes of six by seven’s EX!